Place Stockholm,

Level New

Joined on 08 September 2011


Fractaluser commented on Candy Bubble Typography - playful experimentation with Form

Also is there a way to change the incoming and outgoing transition on a text thats on the same layer? Eg i got Hello Out, and i want to fade in There just bellow the Hello Out. Ive done it now only with the controls of the text layer but is there a way to control how Form will interact with only There and not the rest? Hope you can understand =)