How were they chosen? Each jury member has chosen these three favorites among the 43 submissions.
3pts for a first place in a ranking, 2pts for 2nd and 1pt for 3rd. The ranking is calculated from the number of points obtained.
I do this more Magnol Pierre, aka Bright Photon (formerly Gkaster). He filmed and provided the plans used for this contest, and it is therefore natural that he is part of the Jury:
- Stop Watching TV - Very good idea of staging ... Original ... Very neat and clean in design .. Good choice of music.
- AI NA vs Trailer - Good graphics .. Simple and clean .. Efficient assembly.
- A Contrario - Good pace .. Good editing .. Animation neat.
Roman is the founder of Fubiz , your daily dose of inspiration. Every day, it selects the best artwork around the world, and today it has once again selected his favorite creations for this contest:
- Human Being - To play on the typo.
- Stop Watching TV - For mounting.
- Force of Nature - To the soundtrack.
Hello I'm Flo
As with previous editions, the winners of the contests are automatically members of the Jury for the following.
It is therefore with pleasure that I invited Florent Schirrer , winner of the contest 4, to vote:
- Human Being - Well groomed, good management of the tempo. The additions are subtle and effective typing. Bravo!
- A Contrario - Very cool! I love the subtlety of additions. A little short even when ... I would like to see more!
- Stop Watching TV - Not bad, it changes a little of what we used to see! And yes ... I'm gravement reading that! In short, a little humor in this cruel world ...
- A Contrario - Clean! An animation minimum mastered beautifully, despite a rather short time ;)
- Stop Watching TV - Original and unconventional, carried a good idea on the tone of humor, thanks!
- I vs. Na - A graphic idea and execution that works on the theme of the trailer ;)