This tutorial will focus once again to Trapcode Particular, we will see how to set up an animation of text composed of multiple 3D lines, colorful and bright.
Many tricks on masks, paths and animation will be used throughout this training, which I hope you enjoy it!
- Convert a text layer as a mask
- Animate lights along paths masks
- Discover the type of keyframe "Moving back in time" and create loops
- Use Bezier interpolation of such trajectories to create beautiful curves
- Particular set to emit beautiful curved lines and fluids, with the setting position Subframe
- Use the properties of Wind to give an echo effect organic
- Play with colors to get a result .. colorful!
- Animation camera in 3D space
- Make a pre-composition with the alpha channel, in some cases
- Color correction and enhancements made
You are an amazing artist.
very well explained! Thank you so much.
Question: Instead of rendering out a movie, why didn't you just Pre-compose the alpha AE composition?
Au lieu de rendre dehors un film, pourquoi no Pre-Compose la composition des AE d'alpha ?
You can try to do it, but with some plugins like Particular, color correct effects doesn't work well on nested compositions, unfortunately.. But if it works in your case, you can of course do it ! Avoid pre-rendering should be the priority option on any project ;)
Great Work! It's an easy to follow tutorial with great techniques showcased to the viewers.
I made something and my letter E is invisible ... Can you help me to fix that? Anyway super tutorial. Many thanks !
I found mistake, NAME was wrong A - was Letter and E was letter :) Thanks
you are prefect...it was very useful...but can u tell us how to download the tutorial cuz here the network is poor and reaaaaaaaaaly hard to watch it online....we have to wait for minutes to pending and playing...
tnx a lot for great tutorials
i don't have trap code, is there another way to do this?
And you might be able to do it with cc particle world but not 100% sure.
Instead of rendering out the layers to one file just precomp the layers, had no problems.
I have about 9 Characters in mine and only one Character is Emitting, ive tried quiting my after effects and back on but still it won't change, then i scraped the projected and started over but still facing the same challenge, PLEASE HELP!!!
Did you name all the light layers beginning with the same word? Ex: Txt_A, Txt_E
I used shape layers instead text, so I could reveal a logo.
it works pretty well too :)
Awesome. Thanks a lot !