Today we will once again see how to make lines in After Effects.
But this time, we will not use any plugins. Only the effects included with the original software will be used, and this should delight everyone!
The result will be original, colorful, and can be easily declined to stick to your needs. Give them a unique look with lighting effects, or conversely only play with flat colors, everything is possible.
Control over the trajectory is done by animating normally a null object in 2D space.
The length and thickness of the line are fully customizable and can be animated.
- Using the wiggle expression to create our random motion
- Discovery of the CC Mr. Mercury effect
- Parameter settings of CC Mr Mercury to get a line
- Trick to remove the staircase effect obtained originally
- Creating a wave of force around our main line
- Quick color correction