- Creating a particle rig using expressions and a null object
- Implementation of random emission parameters (no keyframes used)
- Use of auxiliary particles on Particular, with the new options in version 2
- Establishment of a light setup and adjustment of shading on ??the particles
- Color Grading and Cell-Shading effect through a succession of standard effects
- Improving the quality of the image generated, with downsize
Particular Morphing: particle transitions between your texts
Learn to recreate a dynamic transition, composed of thousands of particles, between your text or logos using Trapcode Particular.