In this new video tutorial on After Effects, we will once again turn our attention on powerful shape layers.
We will see how from a single layer, create a complex animation of 2D sparks, fully configurable in order to decline them by tens, with a few clicks.
In the presentation video, the onset is fast and contains many elements, but we will see all stages of construction to create also smaller sparks, equally useful to enrich your compositions with details.
We'll also see how to give life to our shapes by adding a good dose of randomness in our animations, while minimizing the number of keyframes required for each spark.
- Creating the base of our spark on a shape layer
- Use of repetitions to quickly create our elements
- Duplication of groups for a complex shape on a single layer
- Random displacement of all sub-objects, with variance in their scales
- Appearance of the letters, duplication, modification and implementation of sparks
- Easy color management of each element
Great tutorial. Is it possible to download the audio files?
Can you please refer me to the shape layers tutorial that you mention at the beginning of the tutorial?
+1 to this, I'm having a hard time finding it. I'd love to learn as much as I can about shape layers on AE though.
Great Tutorial!! Shape layers are such a powerful tool!
Cool but its too faster
I'm only half way through but I had to just tell you these are excellent tutorials. Everything about them is perfect. Thank you :)