In this video tutorial on After Effects and Photoshop, we will see one of the techniques to give life to a picture: the use of multiple planes.
We will perform most of the work on Photoshop to prepare our photo for its animation. We will do a quick matte painting work by recreating some materials.
We will then see two ways to set up our system of layers in 3 dimensions. The first is manual, and the second will be based on the excellent script pt_Multiplane .
It will bring more speed and flexibility in the process, but is entirely optional for this tutorial.
Photo used in the tutorialDownload
- Isolation of the various plans of our photo
- Use of Photoshop tools (selection tools, masks, automatic filling, stamp, coin, etc. ..)
- Import photoshop file into After Effects
- Implementation of our elements into the 3D environment
- Camera Animation and setting of the depth of field
- Color correction on our composition
Le navigateur ne prend pas en charge la langue arabe
This tutorial was great. You cover the details well and explain the "why"—which really adds value to the whole thing. I am a new user of AE (although I'm fairly proficient in Photoshop and other design software), but you made this possible for me to achieve in just an afternoon. I'm pleased with the results and am very thankful for your video. Thanks for making in available! It was well worth the 2 Euros to learn from an expert!