In this video tutorial on After Effects and Photoshop, we will see one of the techniques to give life to a picture: the use of multiple planes.
We will perform most of the work on Photoshop to prepare our photo for its animation. We will do a quick matte painting work by recreating some materials.
We will then see two ways to set up our system of layers in 3 dimensions. The first is manual, and the second will be based on the excellent script pt_Multiplane .
It will bring more speed and flexibility in the process, but is entirely optional for this tutorial.
- Isolation of the various plans of our photo
- Use of Photoshop tools (selection tools, masks, automatic filling, stamp, coin, etc. ..)
- Import photoshop file into After Effects
- Implementation of our elements into the 3D environment
- Camera Animation and setting of the depth of field
- Color correction on our composition